Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Week

To all of my regular viewers...I am so sorry that I missed posting this week's assignments! I had no idea it was missed until Thursday night. Next time I miss a week, feel free to shoot me an email and I will get it up.

For Thanksgiving week....

Final research papers are due in 6th grade on Monday morning. No exceptions.

My classes have no homework Monday night or over the Thanksgiving holiday except to practice List 14 Spelling words. Those words will be tested on Wednesday, December 3, when we come back from the break so everyone needs to be ready.

Don't forget that we need you to send in your requested item Tuesday morning. Keep in mind that the feast is for the students and staff only.

Have a blessed time with family and friends next week.